January 17, 2014

Sick and Tired of Seeing SWA Ultimate Posts on Your Facebook Newsfeed?

SWA Ultimate posts are all over Facebook. And boy, are they annoying! What's worse is that they don't seem to be going away anytime soon. You would think that at this time, people should have already realized that SWA Ultimate is a business that isn't worth investing in. It should've died the minute it was introduced to the public. But it didn't. There are thousands of people who fell for the photos of teens holding wads of cash or policemen supposedly earning thousands of pesos a week. You've seen the photos and the sales pitches that came along with them.

I wouldn't go as far as call SWA a scam but I wouldn't fault anybody who would call it as such. If you are to look into SWA's business model, it's very difficult to imagine how it will be able to sustain itself. It's a networking company of the worst kind. Only gullible and uninformed people can possibly fell for SWA's extremely sugar-coated promises.

The BIG question is "Are people really earning money on SWA?" Yes, some are getting paid but most members are making nothing at all. Remember the adage often used to describe networking businesses that says "The 99% are paying for the lifestyle of the 1%". This applies full well with SWA. If you join, chances are you are going to end up in the 99%.

In conclusion, when somebody mentions SWA to you, you should literally run away as fast as you can. There's very little in it for you. If you see a post about it on Facebook, report it as spam. Hide the person's posts from your news feed. It's about time these people get the treatment they deserve. They are shamelessly tagging people and posting on groups (groups that don't welcome such posts, mind you) with impunity.
Now, I can already hear SWA members calling me jealous. Because they are earning hundreds of dollars and I'm not. Jealous or not, I still have the last laugh. Because I know, without a doubt, that they are not earning what they claim to be earning. The photos of cash, cars and houses they are posting on Facebook? Ninety-nine point nine percent of those photos are FAKE.

I leave you with this: If the members of a business opportunity are posting photos of themselves with their money and their cars and their houses instead of the products they are selling, you know that something's VERY wrong.





Write Your Comments Below

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it any better. Photos of people holding wads of cash, or with flashy cars don't really prove anything. I'd rather have someone tag me with products they're selling. At least there's something tangible that proves where the business owner earns the money from. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete